I'm looking for...
4ft6 Double Sleepeezee Ortho Extra Firm 1600 Mattress
Sleepeezee Ortho Extra Firm 1600 MattressThe extra super firm Sleepeezee Ortho Extra Firm 1600 Pocket Mattress has pocket springs and a firm cotton mix, along with a quality self stripe damask tufted cover. It is well suited to larger body frames or those who enjoy or require a firm mattress for a back problem.The Ortho Extra Firm 1600 mattress springs are made with 30% recycled steel and has 1600 Single layer extra firm pocketed springs in a king size mattress, along with natural cotton blended fillings and firm durable polyester layers on both sides of the mattress to help give this fully turnable mattress a really firm feel.The Ortho Extra Firm 1600 mattress gives responsive contoured support and helps to prevent any roll together including limiting any roll off. As the springs are individual but linked, they help to reduce any disturbance on one side of the bed affecting a person sharing the bed.The mattress is finished with firm cotton and polyester mix fillings which provide a sanitised sleep surface, guarding against dust mites, helping prevent asthma and other allergies.The mattress is covered in a Belgian damask material for durability. There are handles stitched into the sides of the mattress, for ease of turning, together with air vents to keep the mattress fresh and cool.The Ortho Extra Firm 1600 mattress is an ideal firm mattress and will provide extra firm support and comfort.
60 Night Sleep Trial Terms and conditions apply. Click Here for more information.
This is made exclusively by Sleepeezee for The Sleep Shop
All manufacturer spring counts are always based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on your choice of mattress size.
Please note that any additional accessories, pillows, headboards or mattresses shown may be for illustrative purposes and may not be included in the purchase price unless otherwise stated, but may be available separately.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE US WITH A DAYTIME TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WE NEED TO CALL YOU TO ARRANGE YOUR DELIVERY
If your item is in stock you can have this delivered on a FREE next working day delivery if ordered before 4pm or alternatively choose another day that suits you if that is not convenient*
Our Standard delivery service available at no extra charge for all large items is a 2 man room of choice service with the items unpacked if required and all packaging removed.
Our delivery partner will contact you the evening prior to your chosen day of delivery with a 2 hour time slot and a further call is made on the delivery on the day itself.
For single mattresses (2'6 or 3'), Vacuum packed or rolled mattresses and smaller items such as pillows we also offer a next day service but this is a one man delivery to the door only.
Orders placed after 4pm will be available for delivery within 2 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday as standard, a Saturday delivery is available on either the one man or two man service for an additional £30.00
If the item is not available from stock or is made to order there are delivery lead times on the specific product. Once the item is available for delivery we will contact you to arrange a convenient day.
Please note that the delivery price stated (where applicable) is for Mainland UK only.
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Grampians, Southern and Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight is available but will incur additional delivery charges.
Additional services such as assembly is available on certain items. We are here to help so please contact us for further information or alternatively call (0800) 614 172 or (01529) 301919
Mon - Sat 9am-5.30pm Sun 10am-4pm.
*certain product categories are subject to a minimum order value of £299.00
Did you find a better price somewhere else? We'll gladly price match the competition.
And of course, by shopping with us you get the benefit of our expertise.
Price Match conditions:
1. Our Price Promise applies to any competitor in the mainland UK, including UK websites but excluding factory outlets, membership clubs, duty free shops, home shopping channels, other auction sites, market stalls, private sales and liquidation (or any other "closing down" or insolvency) sales.
2. The product must be new, identical in style, specification, size and colour, and offered on the same terms.
3. The competitor store or website must have the product in stock and available for immediate purchase or delivery.
4. Gift vouchers, voucher codes and cash back are exempt.
5. Typographical errors shall not apply. No affiliate, promotional, voucher code or media discount applies. Any other retailer's price match promotion which offers an additional rebate or other benefit for any price matched product is also excluded.
6. We must be able to verify the competitor's price and stock position to our satisfaction.
7. The price being matched must include all taxes (including VAT), postage and packing charges as applicable.
8. All Price Promise transactions are carried out at our descretion.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw this Price Promise at any time.
On selected items or day of choice
Available for all beds and mattresses
We won't be beatenon price
Stockists of the world's leading brands
Our dedicated staff are trained to deliver the best possible advice